top of page
Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University (Russia), College of Hospitality Industry Management, Suan Sunandha Rajabhat University (Bangkok, Thailand), Technical FacultyUniversitas Indonesia (Jakarta, Indonesia), ILMA University (Karachi, Pakistan), Adamas University (Kolkata, India), Bryansk State Engineering and Technological University (Bryansk, Russia), Center for Sustainable Infrastructure Development, Institute of Regional Economy Problems Russia Academy of Science (Russia)
We invite you to participate in the International Scientific Conference on Innovations in Digital Economy: ACE-IDE,
25-28 October, 2023 @ Saint Petersburg, Russia
Experts, scientists, business representatives are warmly welcomed.
Scope and problematic fields of the conference:
1. Digital Economics: global, national and industrial issues
- Regional, national and global markets dynamic;
- Post-covid economic: factors of demand and competitiveness;
- Economic efficiency;
- Globalization of industries and sectors;
- Features of the regional business and economical systems development;
- Future of economic progress;
- Economic performance in the post-pandemic period (corporative, sectoral, national cases);
- Measures of economic post-pandemic recovery.
2. Corporative management and business administration in the conditions of digitization
- The practice of developing small and medium-sized businesses;
- Organization of commercial activities; business processes and their effectiveness;
- Competitiveness of companies in post-pandemic realities;
- Transformation of business in a pandemic;
- Problems of sustainable development of economy;
- Cases of enterprisers survival in a pandemic.
3. Marketing in digitized management
- Consumer behavior in post-pandemic era;
- Features of the promotion in modern conditions;
- Directions for increasing the customer-orientation of companies;
- SWOT analysis;
- Comparative models of the companies' competitiveness;
- Innovative and communication technologies in modern companies;
- Marketing of services & goods in post-pandemic conditions.
4. State regulation of commercial digital activities
- Data security and legal issues in commercial activities;
- Government Revenues and Expenditures, budgeting;
- State projects on market infrastructure;
- State support for the industries in the context of post-COVID recovery;
- State control in the field of customers protection;
- State support for foreign expansion of national business.
5. Digital finance markets and relationships
- Investment attractiveness of the national economy;
- Taxation: changes, development, modernization;
- Efficiency of investment projects: assessment methods;
- Features of financial management;
- Financial accounting and managerial accounting in different fields of business.
6. Market infrastructure for digitizing and virtualization
- Value of market infrastructure and other assets;
- Smart and Resilient market Infrastructure Systems;
- Modeling of network infrastructure, public market systems;
- Problems of infrastructural provision of economy in a pandemic and post-pandemic recovery.
7. Personnel potential of digital economy
- Human factors in socio-economical development;
- Problems of training specialists for the spheres of business;
- Competences of employees: evaluations and development;
- Systems of incentives and motivation of personnel in a modern company;
- Problems of attracting migrants to economic sectors;
- Protecting the rights of workers;
- Labor protection.
8. Strategic and operative management: digitization issues
- Behavioral modeling;
- Managerial decisions: process of making and implementing;
- Managerial environment;
- Features of planning in the modern conditions;
- Systems of motivation and control in the modern companies;
- Legal frameworks of management;
- Managerial practices: studies, advanced experience, internationalization
- Standards of management, systems of quality control.
9. Innovations in business
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Neural Network Modeling;
- E-business and e-commerce;
- Electronic documents and online Public Administration;
- Corporative systems of innovations generating and implementation;
- Investment - innovations processes;
- Innovations exchange and international transfers.
10. Problems of sustainable development of economy and society
- Safety, Behavior, and Sustainability in the Mixed Environment;
- Collaboration and Sustainability in developing and advanced countries;
- Principles of sustainable business behavior;
- New guidelines for the development of entrepreneurship;
- Environmental regulations and environmental protection.
11. International tourism, hospitality and transportation digitizing and post-covid recovering
- International and domestic tourism flows: evaluation, forecasting and studying;
- Hotel management: new conditions and challenges solutions;
- Restaurant business: experience of survival and prospects;
- Transport companies in post-covid conditions;
- National hotel - tourism systems development and Governmental stimulation:
- Issues of sustainable tourism, hospitality and transportation development.
12. Education and professional training in the modern conditions
- Universities, colleges in modern social relationships;
- Efficiency of educational management and education processes planning;
- Methods of effective studying and teaching;
- Modern practices of student centered and cooperative learning;
- Innovative education and education oriented on innovations.
Important dates (dead lines) are available here
Article formatting requirements are available here
The review procedure and selection criteria are given here
The full texts of accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings, including online with indexing in international databases.
If you have any questions, you can contact us directly
We wish you good luck and we are waiting for you in Petersburg!
bottom of page