top of page
We invite you to participate in the VII International Conference
“Transportation Realia: Aspects & Challenges for Economic Sustainability: TRACES 2023”,
which will be held on 14 – 17 March 2023, Bangkok, Thailand & Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
Experts, scientists, business representatives involved in the development of the transport industry are warmly welcomed.
Scope and problematic fields of the conference:
1. Economics of transport
- Regional, national and global market for transport services;
- Transport services in the modern world: factors of demand and competitiveness;
- Economic efficiency of transport;
- Globalization of the transport sector;
- Features of the regional transport systems development;
- Transport system as a basis for economic progress;
- Indicators of the transport industry development and contribution to economic growth;
- Economic performance of the logistics and transportation industry in the post-pandemic period;
- Tools for transportation industry post-pandemic recovery.
2. Logistics and transportation business
- The practice of developing small and medium-sized businesses in the field of logistics and transportation;
- State support for the transport industry;
- Organization of commercial activities in the transport industry;
- Business processes in the field of transportation and their effectiveness;
- Competitiveness of a transport company;
- Microeconomics of transport;
- Transformation of logistics and transport business in a pandemic;
- Problems of sustainable development of transport enterprises;
- Cases of transport enterprisers survival in a pandemic;
- Transport industry strategic alliances.
3. Marketing in the transport industry
- Consumer behavior in transport industry;
- Mobility as a new kind of service, smart mobility as a product;
- Features of the promotion of transport and logistics services in modern conditions;
- Directions for increasing the customer-orientation of transport companies;
- SWOT analysis in the transport industry;
- Comparative models of the competitiveness of transport enterprises;
- Innovative and communication technologies in the marketing of transport companies;
- Marketing of transport services in post-pandemic conditions.
4. State regulation of commercial activities in the field of transportation
- Data security and legal issues in transport commercial activities;
- Government Transportation Revenues and Expenditures;
- State projects on transport infrastructure;
- State support for the transport industry in the context of post-COVID recovery;
- State control in the field of freight and passenger transportation;
- State protection of national carriers;
- State support for foreign expansion of national carriers;
- Transnational transport companies and problems of their state regulation;
- Transport consumers protection;
- Customs formalities as a factor in the efficiency of cargo transportation.
5. Finance in the transport industry
- Investment attractiveness of the transport sector;
- Taxation of logistics and transportation business;
- Efficiency of investment projects in the field of transportation: assessment methods;
- Features of financial management in transport companies;
- Transportation business financials;
- Financial accounting and managerial accounting in the field of logistics and transport;
- International settlements in the field of transport and logistics.
6. Transport infrastructure
- Value of Transportation Infrastructure and Other Assets;
- Smart and Resilient Transportation Infrastructure Systems;
- Modeling of network transport infrastructure, public priority transport systems;
- Traffic engineering, cooperative, connected and autonomous vehicles;
- Traffic management and train control;
- Highway design and traffic management;
- Vehicle dynamics and control systems;
- Problems of infrastructural provision of transportation in a pandemic and post-pandemic recovery.
7. Personnel potential of transport and logistics
- Cyber-physical-social systems for ITS;
- Drivers and travelers support systems;
- Human factors in the field of transportation;
- Problems of training specialists for the sphere of logistics and transportation;
- Systems for training professional personnel in the field of logistics and transport;
- Competences of transport company employees;
- Systems of incentives and motivation of personnel in a transport company;
- Problems of attracting migrants to the transportation sector;
- Protecting the rights of workers in the transport industry;
- Labor protection in the field of transport and logistics.
8. Passenger transportation: modern features of organization and management
- Empirical Research on Passenger Behavior and Crowd Dynamics;
- Modeling of routes and schedules of transportation;
- Passenger flow optimization;
- Methods for predicting passenger flows;
- Route Efficiency Evaluation;
- Safety and environmental friendliness of passenger transportation;
- Sale of transport services: retail and wholesale;
- Schemes of interaction between transport companies and tourism enterprises;
- Tools for the recovery of the passenger transportation industry after the pandemic;
- Service in passenger transportation: methods of control and evaluation.
9. Freight management
- Freight Transportation's Relationship to the Economy;
- Vehicle routing and emergency management;
- Freight policy development;
- Logistics and multimodal transport;
- Trans-national networks of cargo transportation;
- Air cargo transport, ports and maritime policy, global supply chain management.
10. Management in the transport and logistics industry
- Behavioral modeling in Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS);
- Management of incidents and evacuation;
- Security, privacy and safety systems in the transportation industry;
- Control methods in the field of logistics and transport: Distributed Control Strategies, Event-Triggered Control;
- Dynamic of transport network modeling and optimization;
- Dynamic fleet management;
- Simulation and optimization of traffic and logistics systems.
11. Innovation in transportation
- Sensors, detectors and actuators in ITS;
- Vehicle localization and autonomous navigation;
- Vision and environment perception, detection of vulnerable road users and animals;
- Traffic Safety Analysis and Prevention via Multiple Data Sources and Artificial Intelligence Techniques;
- Complex Network Analysis of Transportation Systems;
- Technologies for Privacy Preserving, Modeling, Dimensioning, and Communications in Internet of Vehicles (IoVs);
- Industrial Internet of Things;
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Neural Network Modeling;
- E-business and e-commerce in the field of transport;
- Electronic documents for freight transport.
12. Problems of sustainable development of the transport sector
- Next-Generation Public Transport Planning and Operations;
- Safety, Behavior, and Sustainability under the Mixed Traffic Flow Environment;
- Collaboration and Sustainability in Emergency Transport Resource Configuration;
- Principles of sustainable business behavior in the field of transport;
- New guidelines for the development of entrepreneurship in the field of logistics;
- Environmental regulations and environmental protection in the transportation industry.
Important dates (dead lines) are available here
Article formatting requirements are available here
The review procedure and selection criteria are given here
The full texts of accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings, including online with indexing in international databases.
If you have any questions, you can contact us directly
We wish you good luck and we are waiting for you in Bangkok!
bottom of page